289 total views, 3 views today
The benefit of Aditya Hridaya Stotra recitation
Adithya Hrudhayam sloka is to be chanted for Lord Sun. This Aditya Hrudhyam Slokam was taught to Lord Rama by Agasthyar during the war. When Lord Rama was tired d of long battle, this mantra was taught to Rama to get the power to fight against enemies. Lord Sun will give you the power to defeat your enemies by reciting Adithya Hrudhyam.
- By reciting Aditya Hridaya Stotra lord Sri Rama killed Ravana and achieved Victory.
- “Tejaskamo Vibhavasum” people desirous of Tejas-Aura around them, have to recite Aditya Hridaya Stotra. This is stated in Bhagavata.
- By the grace of Bhagavan Surya Kunti Devi was blessed with Kama and the Monkey Rurajasa with Sugreeva, as sons.
- Satrajit obtained Syamantaka-mani by worshipping Surya.
- Dharma Raja obtained Akshaya patra by worshipping Lord Surya and he used to entertain his guests with this wish yielding bowl.
- “Dinesam Sukhardham” It is stated in Skanda purana that one has to pray to Surya Bhagavan for happiness and welfare.
- The Samba purana declared that Samba the son of Jambavati could get himself cured of his leprosy by worshipping Lord Surya.
- Mayurabhatta could make his body a diamond wise and became free from disease.