Tiruttani Murugan Kovil Timings, Darshan and Route Details
Tiruttani is one of the 6 holy abodes of Lord Murugan.
How To Reach Tiruttani Temple Hill:
- To Reach the Hill, Car/ Auto/Two Wheeler are the options. Parking area is available on the hill Top.
- From Parking area, it is 15 -20 steps walk to reach Footwear depositing Center.
- From there, it is 1 min walk to Temple Entrance. It is 20 – 25 small steps to Join Darshan Line.
Tiruttani Murugan Kovil Darshan Timings
- Temple opening Hours – 5:45 am
- 6:00 am Viswarupa Darshan
- 8:00 am Kala Sandhi Pooja
- 12:00 pm Ucha Kala Pooja
- 5:00 pm Sayaratchai Pooja
- 8:00 pm Ardhajama Pooja
- 8:45 pm Palliarai Pooja
- 9:00 pm Temple Closing Hours
Special Dharsan Details:
- Special Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.100 per person.
- On arrival ticket purchase at the counter for the same day Darshan.
- Normal Darshan Waiting Time: 1 – 3 hours.
- Speical Darshan waiting Time: 20 – 30 mins.
Pooja Abhishekam Benefits:
- It is believed that performing Abhishegam on Tuesday will reduce the malefic effects of Kuja Dosha.
- Performing Thiru Kalyanam for Lord Murugan bless devotees with good spouse.
Tiruttani Murugan Kovil Pooja Details and Ticket cost
- Panchamrutha Abisegam Rs.1500
- Thirukalyanam urchavam Rs.2000
- Sandhana kaapau Rs.4000
- Thanga Kavasam Rs.500
- Keadayam Urchavam Rs.1000
- Thanga Ther Rs.2000
- Velli Ther Urchavam Rs.3500
- Velli Myil Rs.3500
- Sahacranama Archanai Rs.400
Tiruttani Murugan Temple Room Booking
- Advance booking required for Thanigai Illayr and Karthikeyan Illam.
- Rooms are located at the bottom of the hill.
- 2 persons are allowed per room. Extra beds not available as it is trust rooms.
- Rooms may not be available on Tue, Sat and Sun as it is limited.
- Lunch Time: 12:15 pm – 2:00 pm. Daily.
- No.of Devotees Served: 300 per day.