Keezhaperumpallam Temple (Ketu Sthalam)
Keezhaperumpallam, Sri Naganathaswamy Temple which is familarly as Ketu Sthalam is located 21 Kms away from Kumbakonam. This place is also called as ‘Vanagiri’.
Here Ketu Bhagvan consecrated with head of a snake and body of an asura which is rare to find.
Sirkazhi to Keezhaperumpallam:
- Get Bus to Poombuhar from Sirkazhi.
- Get Down at the place called ‘Dharmakulam’.
- Get Auto from Dharmakulam to Reach the Temple.
- Every 30 mins once you will get bus from Sirkazhi.
- More Frequently Autos are available from Dharmakulam.
- You can able to find transport to reach nearby places like Kumbakonam, Karuvi, Poombuhar, Chidambaram from Dharmakulam.