6 total views, 6 views today
Thiruvengadu – Budhan Sthalam
It is one of the Navagraha Temples and dedicated to the Lord Budhan (Planet Mercury). Thiruvenkadu temple is popularly known as Budhan Sthalam. It is located 15 Kms away from Vaitheeswaran Kovil.
This temple is also known as Aadhi Chidambaram. This is one of the 6 sacred places worshipped as equivalent as Kasi.
Budhan Dosham or If the mercury planet is weak in one’s horoscope results in Nervous Problems and lacking of Academic Skills.
Worshiping Thiruvenkadu Budhan Bhagavan on Wednesdays helps to get rid of Budhan Doshams. Lord Budhan blesses with Good Educations, Knowledge and Excellence in Business & Arts and Science.
Okay, Lets get to know How to Reach Thiruvenkadu Budhan Temple.
Mayiladuthurai to Thiruvenkadu:
- Get Sirkazhi or Chidambaram Bus from Mayiladuthurai.
- Get Down at Sirkazhi.
- From Sirkazhi, Get Poombuhar Bus.
Get Down at Thiruvenkadu.
- Bus will drop you exactly at the Temple Entrance.
- Thiruvenkadu is one of the big temple. It may take 20-35 mins to take a round around the temple.
- Frequently Buses to Sirkazhi available from Mayiladuthurai.
- As well as to Thiruvenkadu from Sirkazhi.